Airport Pick-up location
- Meeting point in the Gran Canaria Airport
- Meeting point in the Tenerife South Airport
- Meeting point in the Tenerife Nort Airport
- Contact our driver at the airport
A driver of Canary Taxi Bus will wait for you in advance at the time of your arrival at the airport.
Since the reservation is confirmed our staff will begin a fluid contact with you to manage all the details of your transfers in Gran Canaria and Tenerife. Our goal is that you enjoy your stay in the Canary Islands to the fullest and that is why we put at your service all our years of experience in the field of transfers with our fleet of vehicles. Taxi, minivan, minibus and bus.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
Yes, you can select a second vehicle at the time of booking on our form web, you can also contact via email or phone to solve any need for extra vehicles.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
If you do not find a location in the list of destinations on our booking engine, please contact us via email or through our phone number.
- How long will the transfer take?
The transfer times varies between 20 minutes and one hour and 15 minutes, depending of the distance to your destination.
The Canary Islands journeys aren’t excessively long between locations.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
If you want to make a stop during the booked transfers, please talk with our driver to assess waiting times and conditions.